Monday, October 11, 2010

The Message of V

Welcome All,

Allow me first to apologize for this mysterious behavior. I do like many of you appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine, the security of the familar, I enjoy them as much as any bloke. Of course theres people out there that dont want me to speak. Out there even now there are people reading this,planning a way to get out of this. Sadly for you, I've been planning this for a long time now, and I believe to be pretty bullet proof. I'm just here to support the truth.

And the truth is theres something bloody wrong with whats going on, isn't there? Power, cruelty and injustice. Once you had the freedom to disagree, to think and speak. Someone now has created a system to benefit their own greed using the name of Michael Jackson

Yesterday I made my debut to this internet cycle. What a day to be born 10.10.10, done on purpose? Well I'll let you decide that one.

Yesterday I made a statement, some of you wasn't sure what to make of it. Was it serious? A joke? was the whole thing a plant or some sort of Hoax. I want to confirm now everything I said last night was serious. I will be addressing it on Youtube soon within the next 10 days, when the time is right.

I have been watching for a while now, watched the lies Maura has told. Like I said, I'm not a bad bloke and I will give her the chance to confess the lies she has made and apologize to the apprioate people. I will go into details in my first video. Maura has got her supporters obviously, but you'd be surprized to know how some individuals are sadly aiding her in these lies. How did this happen? who is to blame? Of course there are those who are to blame more than others, who will be held accountable. But then again truth be told if you are looking for the guilty you may aswell just look in the mirror. I know why you did it.. i know certain people can make threats and promise you things. But sadly the things promised by this individual and things she claims to have seen are all lies. She promised you hope, she promised you truth, she promised you fact, and all she demanded in return was your attention, which turned into Mary and her little lambs.

There has been some guesses to who I could possibly be. Pierce? Leahcim? Bella? Roger? well even Maura herself. I wasn't even aware of some of these people, and they are some people i intend to look at aswell.  But i'm sorry to blow your bubble, you do not know who I am. For if my true identifaction was to get out it would change everything... and I literally mean... everything.

I'd just like to point out Maura isn't the only reason I'm here. I also have dirt on A.E.G, Sony, TMZ and people involved in This is it. These scoundrels that were trying to get to Michael, they too will also be dealt with accordingly. But I will get to that another time.

Right Now I'm intending to stop these attacks going on for you many Michael Jackson fans. My video will be here soon, giving Maura the chance to own up for the lies she has told and apologize.. if not? I will have no option but to take the matter into my own hands and show her for what she really is- An attention seeking little Madam.  There comes a time where you must be held accountable for your actions, even the queen herself. In this case, God save the Queen.

See you soon, and very soon

V

 Look out for my first youtube video.

10 comments:

  1. just clarifying, im not you, your not me alright? lol and what you mean look at? scary stuff yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So let me get this straight... You are going after, Tmz, A.E.G, Sony and a... Hoax video maker? Ok then. Wow, anniemichael,leahcim, bella and everybody. I am really impressed. You outdid yourself with this one. Well thanks for having a blog (that has been screen printed)admitting to commiting cyber-stalking crimes. It didn't help that on your twitter you just happened to follow all of the neverlandhome crew... If its one thing you all should have learned about me, it's that yeah I may be a bitch, but i'm also a highly intelligent girl. You didn't think I would figure this out? What's shocking to me is the free use of the "N" word amongst Michael Jackson "fans". Blogspot has been contacted about your cyber abuse. As well as twitter, tinychat and the other places this is going on. You are calling my bluff and thats fine. Just so you know Sarah and Andrea have also contacted the cyber-crime division of the FBI. There was little anyone could do before you committed ethinic intimidation. (By the way in the UK it is punishiable by up to 2 years in prison) in the united States it as bad as a terroristic threat. What that sums up to is, any and everybody involved with this harassment is in very deep shit. But please continue because I have a nice file for court already. I WANT you to release a defammatory youtube video about. :D
    Please continue this harassment so that I can have a nice big case in court. Thats the first and last thing I will post on ths blog...


    Hey houdini guuurrl :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your normal of trademarc of fear,threats and lies are of no use.

    I haven't admitted to anything of the sort. I have been studying the truth. Like I said, i do have bigger fish to fry, and I will.I'm not going after a "hoax video maker" I am going after I am going after a person who is lying to others.

    Your claims that I am a male or female for neverland makes me smile behind this mask of mine. Maura, you see a war of drama is the least of your worries right now. I studied law a long time. Whether i'm in the US or UK or somewhere else doesn't matter. The truth is your day of judgment is soon to be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.....interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...well V, sounds like you fell under the terrible and fearful WRATH OF MAURA...LOL. Are you shaking in your boots..? LOL! Please forgive me for laughing, but I have seen this same thing over and over. Anyone who would dare to oppose her royal highness comes under her wrath. It's only funny because it's soooo pathetic. I know of other deathhoaxers who fell under the wrath of Maura. The first thing she usually does is threaten to lawyer up, then she sicks her goons on you. It's sad really. Just saw a recent vid of another vid maker who is another notch on her belt. Maura says she is in this for Michae....what a load of crap. Maur is in this for Maura...amen! I think we should start a group and call it something like "Soldiers for Michael who fell under the wrath of Maura....." Where are these vids you speak of? I for one would dearly love to see them. Keep the faith my brother...I can tell you have a strong spirit and wont be run off by her royal highness.....
    L.O.V.E mjbeautifulone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, sorry....I forgot to add this....
    Maura says she is "HOT"?!!!!!!
    LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,

    ReplyDelete