Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who?When?Why?

Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.
 I know you can see that. I'm not insulting your intelligance or questioning your powers of observation. I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. But perhaps in this instance, I could suggest the character or this dramtis persona? Volia! A humble veteran. Cast as both victim and villain by fate, and has vowed to Vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violenty vicious and voracios violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; held as a votive, not in vain, for the vale and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and virtuous.

But just call me V.

So since the birth of me on 10/10/10 i've sat back and watched people react to my statement. I would be lying if i said it hasn't amused me in some ways. Innocent bystanders being blammed for my identification, threats made to certain parties, even the FBI has recently been contacted, well supposedly.

You may keep guessing my identification. I'm actually having a jolly old time watching you rip eachother to shreads about it on Twitter. So you calling the FBI on Neverlandhome should make me tremble in my boots? why exactly? I do apologize to the people in Neverlandhome that get in trouble for anything i've done,but at the same time I do not feel sorry for you. You shouldn't allow certain individuals to have power, doing so allows them to let them brainwash you.

My dear Maura, your threats may work on other people but not me. I know you very very well. Your threats of calling the internet police on me do not phase me at all. Infact I think you would need to look at your own behavior before you claim cyber bullying.You may be able to brainwash and threat others,but sorry to inform you- your feet wont touch in a court of law.
You'd also need to know who I am first of course. You will need more than the twitter police to stop me, you will need that fraud Obama to get the troops out to stop me from bringing you to justice, aswell as others of course.

Some of you ask me when my youtube video will be here? I can tell you soon. But thats all for now. I will know when the time is right. I'm still keeping my word and allowing her to have the chance to either admit some of the porkys she has told or apologize to the people she has hurt. I hope you do Maura.

and there are a lot of questions as to why I'm doing this. I'd just like to point out Maura isn't the only person im focusing on. There's others that sadly lie too. People commiting identity theft and lying, whether that be claiming to know someone or claiming to be someone, even someone pretending to be in a realtionship with another just so there is someone backup to what she says.. I will deal with them another time.Maura is just the first to be addressed because she has been lying for such a long time, even about relationships with others now. 

Then theres corporations out there that need to be held accountable, SONY are perhaps the biggest rascals of them all. You would not believe the amount you are not aware of, do not be spoon fed by a big name.

Till next time my friends.

V

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your comments. I do find them rather amusing. Friends? I don't think so. For If myself (V) would have friends that would be my only weakness.

    Your lies will soon be caught

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry a type era of mine. I do want them to see the truth, and they will. I removed your comments for my own benefit. Because No lady you sound as vile as you.

    You do not know who i am, I am nobody but a man wanting justice, and i will get it. Mark my words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not insult peoples intelligance. They can see what im writing and i've said myself its serious. I never said it wasn't.

    I'm afraid you dont know who is typing this, and actually this isn't a team effort, this is something i actually came up with all by myself. To tell the truth if you wouldnt.

    See you soon..when you press play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The legal threats will not work on me im afraid. I am doing nothing on you but provide the truth.

    No honestly, you dont know who i am. I wouldn't risk it. I'm actually a very intelligent fellow, but at the same time standing up for whats right. You have accused me of I think about 5-6 names so far, which has made me even more confident in all honesty.

    I tend to do more than just test you.

    its simple, tell the truth.or i will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interessting stuff! But is there a reason other peoples comments are deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can hardly wait for what you have up your sleeve V! You go bro! It's about time someone did this...and btw.....I read that Maura said she would make one final post and that would be it....and that was like about 4 posts ago...? LOL.

    ReplyDelete