Sunday, October 31, 2010

Justice & Truth

Isn't it funny, you see a man in a mask and it could be anyone. Perhaps a masked man is hard to trust. Or Perhaps he has people he needs to protect, perhaps revealing his identification would change everything?

So I'm sure most of you aware I debuted my first youtube video. It wasn't half of what I have planned to be honest with you, just a slight tease. Earlier today I recieved an email from Maura, which i would of course like to share with you.


get over yourself

I didnt even watch your entire video of trite shit but did manage to get to the part of you making fun of my physical appearance Nice. Thats very noble and classy of you.

I told you before that i know who you are and that hasnt changed. Keep making videos about me threatening me You have absolutely nothing on me. things that you can make up?? Sure.

You know whats really sad? How Michael is affected by your effortless need for attention. Do you think if you make a video making fun of what i look lke (im pretty damn hot by the way :D) or exposng made up lies, ts going to stop me from my purpose to Michael?? NOTHING THAT YOU DO WILL STOP ME.

I LOVE MICHAEL MORE THAN THIS DRAMA AND BULLSHIT MAKE A VDEO ABOUT ME FULL OF LIES. I WILL LAUGH ABOUT IT AND TURN IT OVER TO THE POLICE FOR HARASSMENT JUST LKE THIS ONE. WHY DO YOU THINK IVE BEEN LAYING LOW???? THEY GOT BACK TO ME 3 DAYS AGO I ALREADY KNEW WHO YOU WERE BUT NOW ITS ON PAPER. SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH ME. I WONT SAY YOUR NAME BECAUSE I LKE TO SEE YOU SWEAT.

NOW, I have a very VERY important job to do, so i wont be giving your attention seeking loser ass anymore of mine.

Just know that Michael is fully aware of this bullshit and TRUST ME everybody will face the fucking music very VERY soon..
grow up and get a life not only am i not scared of you. but i dont bother anybody. I dont care about any of you losers. stop usng my name to get popularity. You are such a joke. KNOW who you are lol grow up. and dont respond back becuase i'll just deleted it without reading.

I never sad you had naked pictures of me. trust me i know you dont.

that little puke seen was really cute but rididculous to the people that know what i look like full body ON cam. I know im hot as fuck. Get a life
"v"

 


What a way with words she certainly has hey. There was a few other messages she sent me, but they all pretty much were a repeat of this one. Seems a bit on edge dont you think? Even creating lies herself in there, when have i ever claimed to have known anyone? Perhaps i do and perhaps I dont. That matter isn't important. I'm here for truth and justice. So this little email she has sent me has made me start working on episode 2, before we look at the hoax side of the lies, I think its important that we see what lies shes capable of outside of this hoax proving that she will lie about anything. Don't worry for those of you that are unconvinced. I have plenty of proof to show you all. I'm not talking about wild theories, accusations, guesses. I'm talking about BAM right smack in your face proof. This madam shouldn't be claiming she is all about Michael Jackson and stuyding his message, how can she be? Look at how she has treated other people, look how she has treated you.

I dont know if you people buy Mauras lies or not. But I think that email clearly shows she uses fear to get what she wants. Wern't all the residents of the Neverlandhome tinychat room suppose to be dealt with by the "FBI"? Where did I ever state I wanted Maura to stop making videos? I'm pretty sure I never mentioned that, I just said to stop the lies, unless your saying your incapable of making videos without lying?

Very interesting, anyway look out for episode 2 on V:TV on youtube this week. Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

V

1 comment:

  1. I know you are right on track V! Everything u have said is true. I know a death hoax maker on youtube who went one on one with Maura to. This death hoax maker that I speak of has an email FULL of emails like the one you shared with us here. Her emails are full of filthy language, threats and made up lies right from hell its self! The death hoaxer I speak of kept all the filthy emails that were recieved from They are just the ramblings of a very disturbed woman.

    ReplyDelete