Thursday, November 4, 2010

Closing thoughts

Hello there,

I do hope you enjoyed the video. November the 5th should now be a day where you all start afresh. In my experience in investigating all thats been happening, i've had a chance to be in many chatrooms and I certainly feel a difference in atmopshere in each. It was very clear to me wich chatrooms were for love, which chatrooms were about Michael Jackson and wich ones were not and used for own personal gain.

I urge all you Michael Jackson fans to stand united as one. There shouldn't be a "selected" person/people speaking on behalf of Michael you all should. You should all be allowed your own beliefs and opinions, not be attacked for not sharing the same as another. I mean to hoax makers out there. Why can't you all come together? Create one youtube channel for you all to work together? Michael would want you all together.

I believe tinychat rooms need to be like the mjfinalcurtain and neverlandhome rooms. My experience in them has made me feel that  they were rooms for the right reasons, L.O.V.E and FAITH. There is not one person who is the rooms "VIP" or "in those rooms, whereas in Maura's its very clear its "her room" and anything she says goes and everything revolves around her.

Whats next for me? Well, I'm yet to decide. If you wish for all the evidence to be posted up on this site let me know and I shall on the weekend . I was going to stay around and expose others like TMZ, AEG, SONY and crooked associates of Michael's but I know Michael would want the fans to do that. So I might step back and let you Michael Jackson fans get down to the real investigating. It should be you guys that do this. Michael to me is more like family.

Maura has been dealt with. Exposed . I have shown what she is. But its going to be up to you now, whether you let her lies continue or let her claw her way back in to continue her lies. Do not buy the bullshit! she will make a blog as someone, or rumor has it she has invested in a "voice changer" to get other people to speak or speak herself as another person. I find it disgusting that she is also blackmailing others to support her and verify her story. It wont work! people have eyes. You are sick, how many times did your friend "Jonathon" die btw?. Also, I forgot to add TJ Jackson to the list of Jackson's you claim to talk to, LIES!, where is the tiny chatroom the 3T's where going to start?, inside info right Maura?

I suggest you real fans ask yourselves why you are here.  To be lied to and to just listen to what you want to hear, whether it be the truth or not?. Or are you here for truth, justice and Michael? I suggest tonight you all get together in one of the rooms, all of you, and think of a new way to start afresh unite as one.

Maura what should you do next? Tell the truth and apologize. You can keep up the act, but now people will see you for what you really are. If you want the respect again, do the right thing!

Remember, Remember the 5th of November

V

9 comments:

  1. V...yes, please do post every piece of evidence you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear V, WOW! ~ Thank you for giving us a raw look at the shenanigans of her ways. ~ I agree with what you have written - instinct tells us to expose more of her; she does deserve that considering; but, I do feel that she should be given until tomorrow to make an official, sincere, vocal YT apology, to those of us, specifically, she has hurt, lied about, threatened, defamed & dissed - INCLUDING Michael & his family. ~ She KNOWS what she has said & done. ~ Then, it is your choice as to whether you release any more of this person. ~ Sadly, I believe that no matter what anyone exposes, she will not have learned the lesson. ~ I truly believe she does not respect or love Michael, nor his true fans. ~ That has been quite evident. ~ I do not agree that the 'rooms' should come together as one - some of us were greatly affected by her as well as some others in her troop; I would not feel comfortable sharing ideas on any level with the likes of people who did what they did to some of us - they KNOW who they are. ~ Sometimes you cannot go back; regardless. ~ There are MANY of us now who have become trusting friends, sharing laughs & hoax thoughts - I, for one, do not wish that to be compromised. ~ I tried the truce thing, TWICE - it did not work; I am done. ~ I DO miss the REAL hoaxing I was involved with on a forum since last July '09. ~ When that site went down, 'chats' went up, greedy & controlling egos were born; distractions created & interfered with the real things. ~ The drama is old & boring. ~ I have ALWAYS been here for Michael, his safety, his family and now, some good friends I have met. ~ I can honestly say that I love Michael and, I am READY to move FORWARD & see what exciting travels Michael will take us on now. ~ PEACE and LOVE :) ~ AnnieMichael

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see and read the evidence as well V. Please do. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Maura is quite done yet. Accoring to her alter ego, she slit her wrists (yeah right). She'll have to play that up for sympathy for awhile. She needs a symbolic stake through the heart, only then will that blood sucking vampire and all the little vampires she created symboliclly die. I really think you're crime fighting against this monster is not yet done V!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fear many will still not see it. I for one was completly sucked in and naively believed everything.
    I am sure you are reading this Maura so i would like to say
    I don't like what you have done, its not right. However you are still a human being none the less. You can come back from this if you wish. I don;t know you on a personal level but i can even see that something is not right in your life. Please seek help and work through this. You are young, you have plenty of time to change your life around. You certainly are strong enough to do this. Whatever has happened has happened..you can't change the past. But you can change your future. Whatever problems you are having or have had can be rectified if you choose them to be. Just stop for a second and think about why you have done this as you seem to be on a rollercoaster.
    Don't let the past steal your present.
    I wish you well Maura and i hope one day you find peace.
    Bittyprettyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. V-
    I thank you deeply for the request that fans come together as one. Many have been saying it, but maybe now, more will listen. It hurts to see so much fighting, lying, and hate going around when Michael brought us all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really disgusting to make up a story about someone "Jonathon" committing suicide and then being murdered etc.. The connections made could have made Michael look like some kind of hit man bumping off people who supposedly spilled the beans about him..If that makes sense LOL..

    Good on you Mr V. It is a relief to have it all out in the open but perhaps not for Maura..Oh well too bad..As they say "You have made your bed now you can lie in it"..

    I would also love to see all the other evidence you have

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow never thought that Maura was that kind of a person until i watched your video. that's an eye opener, it makes me sick that a person like her would do all that stuff. like they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


    and i would to see more evidence that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. V, i believe that you are the voice of reason however i would like to see some more evidences..
    CHEERS V IT'S BEEN A BLAST.

    ReplyDelete