Friday, November 12, 2010

Statement

Greetings to all,
I do hope you liked my small parody I posted on my youtube channel last night. Yes I do enjoy comedy as much as any bloke.

I thought I would blog just to make you aware of a few things. Firstly don't you find it interesting that MediaHype (StillAllTheHype) deleted "his twitter account" and then shortly after Maura wrote a blog saying she was okay and coming back? hmm pause for thought there.

I thought this would be a good chance for me to apologize to the innocent people being involved in this by Maura. Everyone knows Maura or one of her various bandits is behind (dontplaygames_v) I find it disturbing that they actually tweeted something like this " I'm going to post a video about a girl unless V stop his videos" Isn't that something? Attacking Innocent people unless I stop. Who would go that far if it wasn't Maura or one of her zombies, answer is no-one would.

So I would like to apologize to Jazz and her partner and family. This should of never involved you and on Mauras behalf I do apologize. I thought the video her friend/partner recorded was great and I strongly appreciate his support.

I would also like to apologize to the people in the videos of "dontplaygames_v" she has attacked you for no reason other than to try and make me stop.

It would also be apprioate of me to apologize to people that have been accused of being my persona. Andrea is not me. She has merely shown her support and been kind enough to be in conversation with me over skype and tinychat she has a great hoaxroom which I found very welcoming. So I hope the good work continues in that chatroom.

I am not Leahcim. I always thought the Leahcim was the spanish fellow on youtube. I wasn't aware originally there was a British Leahcim at all. I've barely spoken to him a part from the odd occasion in the Neverlandhome tinychat room and briefly on skype. But no I am not him. If theres something I should know about him then please don't hesitate to inform me.

I am not FakeMJ. Barely spoken to the bloke again. The occasional DM and Tweet. Nothing further than that.

Do I go on? I am not Cindy, I am not PTL,I am not Bella, I am not Evry, I am not G-Rod, I am not Andreas husband and I am not Prettybaby. All these people at one point have been accused by Maura or her associates of being me. NONE OF THEM ARE.You wouldn't believe who I am. I promise you. You know the funny thing,I dont even think "Team Maura" are even sure what sex I am! You are getting colder and colder. Its sad. For someone who is a "Investigator" (but in Maura terms "Bullshitter") you have strongly dissapointed me.

Go back to episode 5 on my youtube channel. I do give you a small clue. Over the course of my journey I'll drop more clues here and there I guess. I'm working on something very big. Maura's days of bullshit are over. You will not be using Michaels name for your own greed anymore. Who do i suggest you subscribe to for hoax videos? www.youtube.com/mjhoaxevidence they do great videos no word as far as I'm aware of who is behind the channel they just do great hoax videos for the right reason. No one will be listening to Maura anymore. Sorry my unfair lady but its what you get for lying isn't it?

V

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for everything V. You have also been very kind to us and we thank you for doing what a million and one individuals have wanted to do for a long time but never did. You have given me strength to be a better investigator and for this I thank you. I do not think there is ever a way any of us could repay you for what you have given us. So please accept a huge Thank you from all of us here at mjfinalcurtain. <3 l.o.v.e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your vids.. and your blog is great! Its time for someone to speak up! :)) YOU did!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen your video. I'll see now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks V..you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted by MsTellitLikeItIs (aka MAURA) at 4:22 PM: Even when i WAS fat, I wasnt a loser and looked better than all of you idiots. ~~~~ WOW! MAURA! Gee, there is no conceit in your family because you have it all. First, only anger was felt for you; then? pity was felt for you; then? you were asked to apologize to those you hurt; now? only laughter is directed at your absurdity. Ummm, "you looked better than all of us even when you were fat?" Thank you for the laughs. For the record? ummm, Don't think so...but, YOU KEEP DREAMIN'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please come back........

    ReplyDelete