Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back to that chap!

Hello there,

This is the last I will say on this matter.  Miss Maura has been exposed as the liar she is.  However, there is the tiny matter of this chap Jonathon.  Some of you may still be of the opinion that this Jonathon did exist, after reading the blog of Houdinisghost.  Well, it seems that the two ladies named in her blog did believe that Jonathon had died, hence their sadness and comments. Please have a look at the already mentioned myspace screenshot with their comments, dated January 12, 2010.

                                                    Screen shot from Jonathon's myspace


See also a tweet from one of the ladies dated January 11, 2010.

                                                          Tweet dated January 11, 2010

At the same time, Maura had posted in her youtube account that a dear friend named Jay had died, and was getting sympathy and attention from her subscribers.

                                                      Maura's Youtube Channel Comments


                                                    Maura's Youtube Channel Comments (2)

Again dear friends, it was not an oversight on my part; I've had the evidence all along but didn't feel it was necessary to prove my point..again, I say..how many times did Jonathon die...at least 2...

Maura, please stop the lies, now.  I have shocking new evidence against you, that has nothing to do with these matters already discussed, but, I won't hesitate to reveal all if you don't come clean and stop the lies, the games and the threats.

Think my friends, and don't let yourselves be mislead...

I urge and encourage all Michael Jackson fans to take a stand against the lies and games, to not let yourselves be manipulated, but stand united...the games must end.

V

7 comments:

  1. Fair enough, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Regarding the comments on Jonathan's MySpace page. How do we know those comments from Virginia and Annie are in regards to Jonathan's passing? It could mean anything. I mean, MediaHypeAgain did say "his brother became involved in a very strange relationship with two women" - who the Hell knows anymore.

    Anyway, have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting how people, keeps referring you to Maura. Hmmm from what I've read the text is different to me in many ways. Here there is no cursing, and putting people down.

    Now, I for one cannot stand the lies that are going around, what does it do but hurt peiople. Truth should always be no matter what, that is why I enjoy reading your Blogs or video.
    Please continue to keep us all inform, since others these days love to play games.
    As far as the death, only one or two persons knows if t is true and that would be Jonathan or his Family, and I not sure Maura is a family member.

    Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, im sorry but you are being so stupid, everyone knows how stressful being part of the whole hoax, thing is, i will use you and everything you have done as example a, sometimes people want a break and they say im not going to be on for a while, or im never coming back. and no it's not just Maura that says that i have seen many people say it too and still come back. during this time that they are gone there friends miss them and they leave comments on there stuff showing them, how much since they been gone. this is normal i have done it. stop working the little evidence you hve in to your twisted plote for real you don't know shit and you never have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadness, do you not think I know who you are? I know a lot about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah my name is sarah2012 v im not afraid to tell you who i am

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I know. Very big brainwashed victim

    ReplyDelete